If you're deployed in Southwest Asia and are having trouble getting replacement ferrous and non-ferrous metal parts for your equipment, the folks at PM Sets, Kits, Outfits and Tools (SKOT) may be able to help.
What does MPTS stand for?
MPTS stands for Metal Parts
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MPTS
We have 20 other meanings of MPTS in our Acronym Attic
- Micro Payment Transfer Protocol
- Mitochondrial Permeability Transition Pore (microbiology)
- Mobile Phone Telematics Protocol
- Murine Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (molecular biology)
- Mail Preparation Total Quality Management
- Major Polymorphic Tandem Repeat
- Manpower, Personnel, and Training Resource Requirements
- Manpower, Personnel, & Training Resource Requirements Document
- Maximum Power Transfer Solution (various companies)
- Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service (UK)
- Metropolitan Police Trading Service (UK)
- Micro Processor Time Switch
- Mobile Photographic Tracking Station
- Modem Pooling for Terminal Server (software package from PC Micro)
- Multi Protocol Transport Services
- Multiprogram Transport Stream (MPEG-2)
- Multipurpose Tree Species
- Multipurpose Tubular Sabot
- Myers Park Traditional School (North Carolina)
- Multi Protocol Transport Services, Version 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
Larger metal parts can be created by e-beam welding parts together.
Since not all frozen parts are caused by corrosion, additional research has provided for the inclusion of other molecular properties assuring that the final molecular architecture would also be capable of loosening frozen metal parts when other factors such as compression were more responsible for the problem.
After the parting surface is in place, the steps to produce secondary tooling used to manufacture functional sand cast metal parts are as follow: * build polyurethane molds from the LOM model; * build polyurethane or epoxy pattern equipment (foundry tooling); * produce expendable sand molds; * cast the metal parts.
Generally, the people who have been using Perceptron systems are those who are dealing with quality control issues of sheet metal parts and assemblies.
The primary application for these machines is prototyping metal parts.
65), MIM is an up-and-coming process for producing metal parts while taking advantage of the efficiency of injection molding.