What does MERI/J stand for?
MERI/J stands for Metal Economics Research Institute, Japan (est. 1989)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Monitoring and Event Response for Harmful Algal Blooms
- Medicare-Eligible Retiree Health Care Fund
- Maine Environmental Research Institute (Blue Hill, ME)
- Marine Engineering & Research Institute (India)
- Marine Environmental Research Institute
- Meadowlands Environmental Research Institute
- Medical Education and Research Institute (Memphis, TN)
- Middle East Research Institute (University of Pennsylvania)
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Improvement (Australia)
- Music Education Research International (journal; University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
- Middle East Review of International Affairs
- Maritime and Environmental Resources and Information Center (University of New Orleans)
- Medical Education and Research Institute of Colorado (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Mediterranean Recognition Information Centres
- Metadata Education and Research Information Center (aka Metadata Education and Research Information Commons)
- Middle East Readers Information Center (est. 1999; Cairo, Egypt)
- Missouri Economic Research and Information Center (Jefferson City, MO)
- Microsoft European Research and Innovation Day
- Magnetically Enhanced Reactive Ion Etching
- Multidisciplinary European Research Institute Graz