The focus of Metal Casting Design & Purchasing is solely on metal castings and how they may be a better solution for your customers than forgings, fabrications, stampings and/or plastics.
What does MECA stand for?
MECA stands for Metal Castings
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MECA
We have 70 other meanings of MECA in our Acronym Attic
- Member of the Cheirological Society of Great Britain
- Main Evaluation Center/Regional Evaluation Center
- Maine College of Art
- Malleable Embedded Communications Accelerator
- Manitou Environmental Citizens Action
- Manufacturers of Emission Controls Association (Washington, DC)
- Map Exercise Computer Assistance
- Marriage Equality California
- Mars Environmental Compatibility Assessment (NASA JPL)
- Medical Equipment Compliance Associates, LLC (Oak Creek, WI)
- Metropolitan Emergency Communications Agency (Marion County, Indiana)
- Michigan Electrical Contractors Association
- Michigan Exploratory Center on the Demography of Aging
- Microwave Electronic Components of America (Denville, NJ)
- Middle East Children's Alliance
- Middle East Citizens Assembly
- Minority E-Commerce Association
- Missile Electronics Computer Assembly
- Modification, Extension, and Consolidation Agreement
- Montana Electric Cooperatives Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceedings of the AFS International Conference on High Integrity Light Metal Castings (held Oct.
These key decision-makers turn to Engineered Casting Solutions in print and online for accurate information about metal castings and casting suppliers.
As a result, it is unlikely that the output of nonferrous metal castings will grow dynamically in the years to come, said Urbat.
When possible, these conversions result in consolidated parts, reduced weight, lower cost, and, most importantly, a new market for metal castings (not just stolen business from another foundry).