Goodarzi and his associates had raised the possibility that the metabolic clearance rate of insulin was largely an inherited trait, because of patterns seen in a cohort of 403 Mexican American subjects (Diabetes 2005; 54:1222-7).
What does MCR stand for?
MCR stands for Metabolic Clearance Rate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCR
We have 293 other meanings of MCR in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Care Research and Review
- Medical Center of the Rockies (Loveland, CO)
- Medical Cost Ratio (managed care industry)
- Medical Cost Remedy, Inc.
- Melanocortin Receptor
- Memory Card Reader
- Meridian Clinical Research (pharmaceutical research; various locations)
- Merrill Creek Reservoir (Washington, NJ)
- Message Completion Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Direct influence of the sex steroid-binding protein (SBP) of plasma on the metabolic clearance rate of testosterone.