He calls it Information Economy Meta Language (IEML).
What does ML stand for?
ML stands for Meta Language
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ML
We have 134 other meanings of ML in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Level
- Mean Life (atomic clock reliability)
- Measurement Level
- Medical Lake (Washington)
- Melt Link
- Memory Load
- Merrill Lynch
- Met-Life (insurance)
- Meteorology Laboratory
- Metro League
- Metro Ligero (Madrid, Spain public transportation)
- Metropolitano de Lisboa (Lisbon Underground Railways)
- Microlitre (1/1,000,000 litre; usually written as mu-litre)
- Middle Latin
- Middlesex-London (Ontario)
- Mile (5,280 feet; chiefly British)
- Militaire Luchtvaart (Dutch)
- Military Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its glazed shell is printed on both sides with words in different tongues and alphabets, superimposed to become a meta language.
It can also be configured to deliver individually tailored messages to millions of customers using Mail Meta Language (MML) substitutions based on any fields from a user's existing ODBC or local database.
The reference implementation includes UDI environmental services, SCSI mapper and meta language and a SCI driver for the Adaptec 2940 controller.