OXISORB[R] is produced by Messer Griesheim GmbH, Germany.
What does MGG stand for?
MGG stands for Messer Griesheim GmbH (German: Messer Group GmbH; industrial gas industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MGG
We have 50 other meanings of MGG in our Acronym Attic
- Measured Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Media General Financial Services, Inc
- Morning Glory Fermentation Supply (home brewing; California)
- Myasthenia Gravis Fatigue Scale (neuroscience)
- Margaret Green Foundation Trust (UK)
- Motion-Group Fourier Transform
- Mobile Ground Formatter Unit
- Minimum Guaranteed Future Value (car financing)
- Markgrafen-Gymnasium (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- May-Grunwald-Giemsa (tissue stain sample)
- MGM Mirage, Inc.
- Micro Gas Generator (market data)
- Military Governor-General
- Molecular and General Genetics (journal)
- Musik in Geschichte und Gegenwart (German: Music in History and Presence; musical encyclopedia)
- My Gaming Group (gaming management group)
- Maryland Grape Growers Association
- Minnesota Grape Growers Association (Fosston, MN)
- Missouri Grape Growers Association
- Montana Grain Growers Association (Great Falls, MT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Liquide has acquired the six gas operations, which represented $60 million worth of sales in the United States in fiscal 2003, from German gas maker Messer Griesheim GmbH.