A distributed asynchronous message processor and protocol adapter which can be deployed across multiple physical machines to handle communications from a very large number of OpenFlow devices.
What does MP stand for?
MP stands for Message Processor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MP
We have 204 other meanings of MP in our Acronym Attic
- Member of Parliament (also seen as MoP)
- Mental Pain
- Meridian Park (Elementary School; Shoreline School District)
- Merit Party (armed wing of the ANC; South Africa)
- Merit Promotion
- Merpati Putih (Indonesian martial art)
- Merry Part (Pagan farewell)
- Meson Physics
- Message Parser
- Message Personnel (French: Personal Message)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The computers, called Interface Message Processors, (IMPs) were Honeywell DDP-516 minicomputers remodeled by Bolt Beranek and Newman Inc, with 12K of memory, connected with 50 kbps lines from AT&T Corp.