In his election-eve video message delivered to the Arab network al-Jazeera, terrorist chieftain Osama bin Laden "repositioned himself as the only leader willing to confront the world's sole superpower," commented veteran foreign correspondent (and Council on Foreign Relations member) Arnaud de Borchgrave in a November 1 column.
What does 10-15 stand for?
10-15 stands for Message Delivered (police code)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of 10-15
- Dog Call (Myrtle Beach Police Code)
- Negative (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Officer X on Duty (police code)
- Remain(ing) in Service (Alabama State Police Radio Code)
- Recall Check (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Stand By/Stop (police code)
- Existing Conditions (police code)
- Give Proper Time of Day (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Message/Information (police code)
- Have Prisoner in Vehicle (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Paddy Wagon Needed (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Reply to Message (police code)
- En Route (police code)
- Any Message for This Unit? (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Urgent (police code)
- In Contact With (police code)
- Return to Station (police code)
- Signal Good (police code)
- Location (police, ham, CB radio code)
- Call X By Phone (police code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The message delivered was that a restoration of metalcasting funding to at least $4.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rethink and Rot is the message delivered by "Trashformation.
convinces us that the message delivered, be it secular or sectarian or both, is not state-sponsored," wrote Judge Stanley Marcus for the majority.