Mr Farmer had two adult children and was in the Army for 22 years before retiring as a Mess Sergeant.
What does MESSSGT stand for?
MESSSGT stands for Mess Sergeant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Mobile Environmental Sensing System Across Grid Environments (UK)
- Middle East Strategic Studies Center
- Ministry of Education Science Sports and Culture (Japan)
- Mess Corporal
- Mercury Surface, Space Environment, Geochemistry and Ranging (NASA mission to Mercury)
- Matson Evaluation of Social Skills for Individuals with Severe Retardation
- Message Processing
- Multispectral Electronic Self-Scanning Radiometer
- Messieurs (plural form of Mister)
- Matson Evaluation of Social Skills with Youngsters
- Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (federation)
- Matter Energy Space Time (Dianetics & Scientology Technical Dictionary)
- Maximal Electroshock Seizure Threshold (Model)
- Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (Accra, Ghana)
- Middle European Summer Time (GMT +0200)
- Ministry of Education, Science & Technology (South Korea)
- Ministry of Environment, Science and Technology (Ghana)
- Missile Electrical System Test
- Mission Essential Skills Training (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] An ammunition and mess sergeant in the Army's 200th Field Artillery, he faced the worst the enemy could throw at him in Normandy, northern France, Rhineland, the Ardennes and central Europe, but the weather during the winter of 1944-45 was as bitter an enemy as the men fighting desperately on the other side.
Above me and behind, Mess Sergeant Fay; And who refers - his slur is literal - To Able Company, whose Draft Boards have, In manic zeal to put down Minus Eight, Inducted borderline retardees.
Mr Farmer spent 22 years in the Army with the Queens Own Royal Hussars in the first Gulf War and in Northern Ireland before retiring as a Mess Sergeant.