We invited caregivers of 50 patients with temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE) related to mesial temporal sclerosis and caregivers of 50 patients with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy (JME) to participate.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Mesial Temporal Sclerosis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Mechanical Threshold Stress
- Media Training Squadron
- Media Transcoding Server (Comverse Network Systems)
- Medicare Transaction System (HCFA)
- Member of Technical Staff
- Menace to Society (band; gaming clan)
- Mental Test Score (geriatric assessment scale)
- Mercury Tilt Switch
- Merloni TermoSanitari Spa (Italy)
- Merrill Transit System (Merrill, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the 97 patients, 60 had mesial temporal sclerosis, 18 had lesional temporal lobe epilepsy, and 19 had idiopathic temporal lobe epilepsy.