Animal Collective Centipede HZ THE Baltimore band's 2009 album Merriweather Post Pavilion gave them success but it's been 12 years since they formed.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Merriweather Post Pavilion (Columbia, MD venue)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Medicaid Purchase Plan (Louisiana)
- Medical Physics Publishing
- Melanesian Progressive Party (Vanuatu)
- Member of Provincial Parliament (Canada; also MLA)
- Member Purchase Program (computing)
- Memoryless Polynomial Predistortion
- Mentor-Protégé Program
- Meridian Passport
- Merit Promotion & Placement Program
- Merit Promotion Number
- Mesh Path Protection (IEEE)
- Message Posting Protocol
- Message Processing Platform (RAE Internet)
- Message Processing Program
- Metropolitan Policy Program (formerly the Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy)
- Microsoft Partner Program (business solutions; Microsoft, Inc.)
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project 2000 file extension (Microsoft Office)
- Microsoft Project Plan (computing)
- Military Pay Procedures Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the worldwide success of Merriweather Post Pavilion they they return with new album Centipede Hz.
Her record The Fame faces a tough battle with Black Eyed Peas' The End, Animal Collective's Merriweather Post Pavilion, Empire Of The Sun's Walking On A Dream and Jay-Z's The Blueprint 3.
As of this writing, it has been exactly 309 days since Animal Collective's Merriweather Post Pavilion officially came out, and by the time you read this, every major music publication and website--except the ones just trying to be funny--will have named it the Best Album of 2009.
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE My Girls *** The Maryland troop certainly expanded their electronic folk formula on their Merriweather Post Pavilion album and this key track shows how.
Merriweather Post Pavilion - the band's eighth studio album - topped music retailers HMV's annual "poll of polls" survey.