You'll have to have your paperwork in order to hunt Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, but the area's three-day-per-week hunting schedule does coincide with the Saturday-Sunday, Feb.
What does MINWR stand for?
MINWR stands for Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge (Titusville, Florida)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MINWR in our Acronym Attic
- Mission de las Naciones Unidas - Guatemala (United Nations Verification Mission in Guatemala)
- United Nations Mission in the Central African Republic
- Mission des Nations Unies pour l'Organisation d'un Référendum au Sahara Occidental (French: United Nations Mission for the Organization of a Referendum in Western Sahara)
- United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara
- Modular Integrated Utility System
- Misión de las Naciones Unidas en El Salvador (Spanish: United Nations Mission in El Salvador)
- Mission Multidimensionnelle Intégrée des Nations Unies pour La Stabilisation en Centrafrique (French: United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Central Africa)
- Mission des Nations Unies pour la Stabilisation en Haïti (French: United Nations Stabilization Mission in Haiti)
- Ministerio de Vivienda y Urbanismo (Chilean Housing and Urban Matters Ministry)
- Mine Warfare Association
- Multigroup Interpretation of Nuclear X-Sections
- Multimedia Information Network Exchange
- Mare Island Navy Yard (US Navy; California)
- Made in Oklahoma (food manufacturers coalition)
- Major Improvement Opportunities
- Management Information Office
- Management Integration Office
- Marine Inspection Office (US Coast Guard)
- Marine Interdiction Operations
- Marion (Amtrak station code; Marion, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the Atlantic Ocean, Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge near Titusville consists of 140,000 acres of salt marshes, estuaries and freshwater impoundments.
1 the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge imposed a user fee of $5 a day or $15 a year.
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169 Phone: (386) 428-9106 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Lagoon Fishing Permits Anglers who visit Mosquito Lagoon and other waters within Canaveral National Seashore and Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge are required to possess a signed copy of the free Refuge Sport Fishing Permit.