The Cleveland Foundation is the primary Ohio community foundation participating in the Merrill Lynch Community Charitable Fund program.
What does MLCCF stand for?
MLCCF stands for Merrill Lynch Community Charitable Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Maintenance Life Cycle Costing
- Michigan Liquor Control Commission
- Modular Life Cycle Cost
- Money Laundering Coordination Center (US Customs Service)
- Moses Lake Chamber of Commerce (Moses Lake, WA)
- Motor Loon Custom Cycles (Second Life; virtual community)
- Multi-Layer Chip Capacitor
- Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor
- Multinational Logistics Coordination Centre (various locations)
- Maple Leaf Chow Chow Club (Canada)
- Minnesota Land Cover Classification System
- Marine Life Conservation District (Hawai'i)
- Market Linked Certificate of Deposit
- Markup Languages for Complex Documents
- Mars Laser Communication Demonstration (Mars Telecommunications Orbiter; US NASA)
- Ministry of Land and Cooperative Development (Malaysia)
- Multi-Line Call Detail
- Merrill Lynch Community Development Company
- Mountain Lakes Country Day School (New Jersey)
- Maine Law and Civics Education (University of Maine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donors will be able to use the fund to make gifts of at least $25,000 to local community foundations, and the dollars will be aggregated and managed by investment firms selected by an investment committee representing community foundations participating in the new Merrill Lynch Community Charitable Funds.
We created the Merrill Lynch Community Charitable Fund because the needs of donors have changed," Mr.