Currently, AstraZeneca International (supporting the Meropenem Yearly Susceptibility Test Information Collection [MYSTIC] surveillance project), Bayer AG (TARGETed), Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (SENTRY), GlaxoSmithKline (Alexander Project), and Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals (TRUST) work with APUA to provide data for GAARD studies.
What does MYSTIC stand for?
MYSTIC stands for Meropenem Yearly Susceptibility Test Information Collection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MYSTIC in our Acronym Attic
- My Speedletter
- Maine Youth Suicide Prevention Program
- (not an acronym; My Structured Query Language; database management system)
- Melbourne Youth Support Service (Australia)
- Mana Youth Sailing Trust (New Zealand)
- McGaw YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) Swim Team (Evanston, IL)
- Meadville YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) Swim Team (Meadville, PA)
- Ministry of Youth, Sport and Tourism (Azerbaijan)
- Missoula YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) Swim Team (Missoula, MT)
- Mystery Science Theater