9781934651650 Merit systems protection board case summaries, 3d ed.
What does MSBP stand for?
MSBP stands for Merit Systems Protection Board (US government)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSBP
We have 17 other meanings of MSBP in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota School of Business Online (Richfield, MN)
- Mouginot's Business & Science Organisation
- Michigan School Band and Orchestra Association
- Minnesota School Bus Operators' Association (Annandale, MN)
- Maximum Surgical Blood Order Schedule
- Maximum Surgical Blood Ordering System
- Management Stock Bonus Plan
- Markov-Switching Brown-Proschan (repair model)
- Mean Systolic Blood Pressure
- Member of the Society of Business Practitioners
- Millennium Seed Bank Project (global conservation program)
- Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy (now called Fabrication or Induction of Illness)
- Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy
- Mississippi British Petroleum Deepwater Horizon Response Block Grant (program)
- Maple Shade Babe Ruth (Maple Shape, NJ)
- Massive Small Bowel Resection (digestive medicine)
- Military Strength Balance Report
- Modified Scarff-Bloom-Richardson (cancer prognosis tool)
- Modified Sequencing Batch Reactor (Crystal Industrial; India)
- Molten Salt Breeder Reactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) publicly released its September 2010, "white paper" on whistleblowers.
23, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Federation of Government Employees applauds yesterday's decision by the Merit Systems Protection Board upholding the appeals rights of federal employees who hold sensitive positions that don't require security clearances or access to classified information.
A serious case of high blood pressure, lawyer's fees of over $20,000, and frustration with how long it was taking for his appeal to be decided by the Merit Systems Protection Board contributed to Spadaro's decision to throw in the towel.
The reality of this process--and I didn't fully appreciate this until I started working for the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), the federal agency that adjudicates appeals of personnel actions such as terminations, suspensions, and demotions--is that if you give me a 90day improvement period, you have to document each time that I rail to do something according to the plan.
This authoritative volume guides you in practicing before the Merit Systems Protection Board and helps you understand the intricacies of the Civil Service Reform Act.
An EEO counselor's manual follows, which discusses their role and responsibilities, the initial interview, identifying and defining the claims, fact finding, resolution of complaints, interviewing techniques, the report, and alternatives of pursuing EEO complaints in the negotiated grievance process or before the Merit Systems Protection Board.
21 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Federation of Government Employees presented oral arguments before the Merit Systems Protection Board today in a case that could severely limit existing appeals rights of federal employees.