The Mercury Surface, Space Environment, Geochemistry and Ranging spacecraft, known as MESSENGER, flew by Mercury on September 29.
What does MESSENGER stand for?
MESSENGER stands for Mercury Surface, Space Environment, Geochemistry and Ranging (NASA mission to Mercury)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of MESSENGER in our Acronym Attic
- Multi Engine Search Script
- Multi-Emulator Super System (computer program that emulates early home computers and video games)
- Mechanical Evaluation Surface Support Area
- Michigan Education Special Services Association (East Lansing, Michigan)
- Middle Eastern Studies Students Association (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Methodology for Engineering Systems of Software Agents (software developing)
- Mobile Environmental Sensing System Across Grid Environments (UK)
- Middle East Strategic Studies Center
- Ministry of Education Science Sports and Culture (Japan)
- Mess Corporal
- Matson Evaluation of Social Skills for Individuals with Severe Retardation
- Message Processing
- Multispectral Electronic Self-Scanning Radiometer
- Messieurs (plural form of Mister)
- Mess Sergeant
- Matson Evaluation of Social Skills with Youngsters
- Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (federation)
- Matter Energy Space Time (Dianetics & Scientology Technical Dictionary)
- Maximal Electroshock Seizure Threshold (Model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mercury Surface, Space Environment, Geochemistry and Ranging Mission will make three flybys of the planet closest to the sun, then enter orbit in 2011.