Mercury Quality Center is a strategic part of Mercury BTO Enterprise, the industry's first integrated suite of BTO offerings designed to help customers optimize the business outcomes of IT.
What does MQC stand for?
MQC stands for Mercury Quality Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MQC
We have 29 other meanings of MQC in our Acronym Attic
- Macquarie City Campus (Australian University)
- Mailpiece Quality Control (US Postal Service educational program)
- Mailpiece Quality Control (USPS)
- Mammography Quality Control Manual (American College of Radiology)
- Manufacturing Quality Control
- Más Que Coches (Spanish TV program)
- Maximum Quartet Consistency
- McSweeney's Quarterly Concern (literary journal)
- Mechanical Quick Connector (mechanics)
- Mechanics Qualifying Course
- Microbiological Quality Control (laboratory work)
- Minimum Qualified Candidate
- Minimum Quantity Commitment
- Minimum Quantity Container
- Modular QoS (Quality of Service) CLI (Command Line Interface) (Cisco)
- Modulo Quantized Coset
- Mountain QRP (low power transmitter) Club (Italy)
- Multi-Level Quality Collaborative (health care)
- Multiple Quick Connection (subsea hydraulic connections for the oilfield)
- Magnetic Quantum Cellular Automata
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mercury Quality Center and Performance Center have been licensed by Macromedia to be used in the Flex product line's development and deployment.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Business technology optimisation solutions provider Mercury Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: MERQ), has announced that Opodo is optimising the quality and performance of its online travel service using Mercury Quality Center and Mercury Performance Center.