Bharat Balasubramanian, vice president of development for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars, while standing within the virtual reality (VR) center at the Mercedes-Benz Technology Center in Sindelfingen, Germany, where all Mercedes-Benz vehicles are designed.
What does MTC stand for?
MTC stands for Mercedes-Benz Technology Center (Sindelfingen, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTC
We have 493 other meanings of MTC in our Acronym Attic
- Measurement Technology Center (JPL)
- Mechanical Test Conductor
- Mechanical Transfer Connector
- Médecine Traditionnelle Chinoise (French: Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Medical Treated Case
- Medical Treatment Center
- Medicina Tradizionale Cinese (Italian: Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Mediterranean-Type Climate
- Melbourne Theatre Company (Australia)
- Melbourne Therapy Centre (Australia)
- Mercosur Trade Commission
- Meridian Title Corporation
- Merrick Towle Communications (advertising agency; Beltsville, MD)
- Metal Trades Council
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Metropolitan Trial Court (Philippines)
- Mexico Technical Center (Juarez, Mexico)
- Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology
- MIDI Time Code
- Midwest Transportation Consortium (Iowa State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMD (NYSE:AMD) today announced that DaimlerChrysler AG has implemented its new AMD Opteron(tm) processor-based cluster in the Mercedes-Benz Technology Center (MTC) in Germany.
AMD (NYSE:AMD) today announced that DaimlerChrysler AG has implemented a server powered by the AMD Athlon(tm) MP processor 1800+ in its Mercedes-Benz Technology Center (MTC) in Germany.