Dickens alleged that Catherine was mentally unbalanced and an unfit wife and mother when the real reason was he wanted to pursue a younger woman away from the watchful eyes of Catherine.
What does 51/50 stand for?
51/50 stands for Mentally Unbalanced
This definition appears rarely
- Not Implemented (HTTP status code)
- Bad Gateway (HTTP status code)
- Service Unavailable (HTTP status code)
- Gateway Timeout (HTTP status code)
- HTTP Version Not Supported (HTTP status code)
- Variant Also Negotiates (HTTP status code)
- Insufficient Storage (HTTP status code)
- Bandwidth Limit Exceeded (HTTP status code; unofficial usage)
- 50 Cent (band)
- Miscellaneous Traffic Violation (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Not Extended (HTTP status code)
- Arson (police radio code; New Zealand)
- 511th Parachute Infantry Regiment
- Wilful Damage (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Intentional Damage Danger To Life (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Intentional Damage No Interest (police radio codes; New Zealand)
- Intentional Damage (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Intentional Damage Reckless Disregard (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Contaminating Food, Crops or Other (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Mentally/Emotionally disturbed person (police code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the show's fifth season, Bledel had a three-episode arc portraying Beth Dawes, a mentally unbalanced housewife.
Over centuries he has become better known by those who have written about him - as a mentally unbalanced blasphemer.
This mentally unbalanced man is a war criminal," he said.
1 that Padovese's killer, Murat Altun, was mentally unbalanced when he stabbed the cleric in June.
Mark revealed the vicious abuse left him mentally unbalanced.
The US law condemns a mentally unbalanced woman to execution but based on our internal laws if a woman or man has mental problems and commits a crime, he/she will not be punished," Seyed Mohammad Javad Abtahi told FNA on Sunday.