Although the trial was not designed to measure thinking ability, the researchers found that individuals with the lowest rates of shrinkage had the highest mental test scores.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Mental Test Score (geriatric assessment scale)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Material Test Specification (Sprint)
- Material Tracking System
- McAllister Technical Services
- Measured Telephone Service(s)
- Mechanical Threshold Stress
- Media Training Squadron
- Media Transcoding Server (Comverse Network Systems)
- Medicare Transaction System (HCFA)
- Member of Technical Staff
- Menace to Society (band; gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Aquitaine investigators used standard statistical methods to assess potential links between diabetes or prediabetes and (1) mental test scores and (2) year-to-year change in mental test scores.
On multivariate analysis, 11 core variables (pulse rate, general health status, mental test score, performance status, presence of anorexia, presence of any site of metastatic disease, presence of liver metastases, C-reactive protein, white blood count, platelet count, and urea) independently predicted both 2-week and 2-month survival.