The public health community needs to embrace mental health and substance abuse issues and advocate for equity and non-discrimination in prevention and treatment initiatives.
What does MH/SA stand for?
MH/SA stands for Mental Health and Substance Abuse
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 54 other meanings of MH/SA in our Acronym Attic
- Munitions Handler
- Mystic Heroes (video game)
- Malignant Hyperthermia Susceptible (muscles)
- Multi-Hop Plus Branch Exchange (network topology)
- Multiple-Hypothesis Interacting Multiple Model
- Malignant Histiocytosis Presenting as Lethal Midline Granuloma
- Multi-Hop Time Reservation Using Adaptive Control for Energy Efficiency
- Man-Hours Per Flying Hour/Man-Hours Per Flight-Hour
- Mine Hunter/Killer
- Man-hours/Maintenance Action
- Man-hours/Troubleshooting Action
- M. haemolytica serovar 1 (virus)
- Mad Homology Domain 2
- Monster Hunter 2 (online gaming)
- Monster Hunter 3 (gaming)
- Monster Hunter 4 (gaming)
- Association of Maryland Hospitals & Health Systems
- Atlantic Menhaden (FAO fish species code)
- Canadian Malignant Hyperthermia Association
- Macdonald Harris & Associates Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The percentage of mental health and substance abuse services paid for by public sources is increasing, with a smaller percentage provided by private sources, including private health insurance, according to a report from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
While health care costs in general continue to rise at rates well above the general level of inflation, the evidence is mounting The use of mental health and substance abuse benefits grew 27 percent in 1988, according to "foster Higgins Healthcare Benefits Survey 1988.