She is also chair of the National Coalition on Mental Health and Aging.
What does MHA stand for?
MHA stands for Mental Health and Aging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHA
We have 230 other meanings of MHA in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Hypothetical Accident
- May-Hegglin Anomaly
- McDonough Holland & Allen (attorneys)
- Medal for Humane Action
- Member of the House of Assembly (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Memorial Hospitals Association (Modesto, CA)
- Memphis Housing Authority (Memphis, TN)
- Mental Health Advocate
- Mental Health Aide
- Mental Health America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Handbook of Mental Health and Aging, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs.