Primary health care practitioners are an important element in supporting mental health and addiction services.
What does MHAS stand for?
MHAS stands for Mental Health and Addiction Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHAS
We have 6 other meanings of MHAS in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Health Assessment Questionnaire
- Mental Health and Addiction Recovery
- Medicine Hat Auto Racing Association (Canada)
- Mental Health Advancement Resource Center (Rhode Island)
- Minnesota Hooved Animal Rescue Foundation (Zimmerman, MN)
- Mental Health Association of Rhode Island
- Mental Health, Addiction and Retardation Organizations of America
- Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform
- Martlesham Heath Aviation Society (Woodbridge, Suffolk, England)
- Mental Health Advocacy Service (various locations)
- Mexican Health and Aging Study
- Modernising Hearing Aid Services (UK)
- Multicultural HIV/AIDS Service (Australia)
- Mental Health Assessment and Service Agency
- Mental Health Association in South Carolina
- Mental Health Association Sacramento Chapter (California)
- Mental Health Association of South Central Kansas
- Mount Horeb Area School District
- Mental Health Association of San Mateo County (California)
- Mental Health Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concept of recovery as an organizing principle for integrating mental health and addiction services.
Te Hononga 2015, Connecting for greater well-being, Launched Last month, provides a picture of mental health and addiction services in 2015, as seen by the Mental Health Commission.