The Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority is a state corporation whose mission is "to act as a catalyst for change and improvement in the systems that serve Trust beneficiaries.
What does MHTA stand for?
MHTA stands for Mental Health Trust Authority (Alaska)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHTA
We have 9 other meanings of MHTA in our Acronym Attic
- Mississippi Heritage Trust (Jackson, MS)
- Monster Hunter Tri (gaming)
- Multi-server Hyper-threading Transportation
- Multiple Hypothesis Testing
- Multiple-Hypothesis Tracking
- Munitions Handling Trailer
- Mambo/Joomla Hosting Talk (discussion forum)
- Manual Highway Tape Applicator
- Mauritius Head Teachers Association
- Mental Health Therapy Aide
- Mental Hygiene Therapist Assistant
- Metal Heat Treating Association
- Mexican Hometown Associations
- Michigan Horticultural Therapy Association
- Michigan Horticulture Teachers Association
- Minnesota High Technology Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Minnesota Horse Training Academy
- Montana Healthcare Telecommunications Alliance
- Multistate Highway Transportation Agreement
- Multi-Homing Tunnel Broker (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brisbane, Australia, Jan 27, 2011 - (ABN Newswire) - Linc Energy Ltd (ASX:LNC) (PINK:LNCGY) is pleased to announce that it has been successful in its tender to the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority for the grant of 181,414 acres of Underground Coal Gasification (UCG) coal exploration licences in Alaska.
To date, commitments to cover more than 60% of the $10 million project have been provided by the Denali Commission, Rasmuson Foundation, Alaska legislature, Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority, Salomon Foundation, and personal pledges from board members and staff, while decisions on other grant requests are pending.
The Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority offered 11,487 acres for lease near Chickaloon for coal exploration and development.
Tony Knowles, Donald McClintock, Steve Fishback, the Denali Commission and The Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority.
Tony Knowles, Health Land Social Services Commissioner Jay Livey, legislators and officials from Alaska Psychiatric Institute and the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority participated in a groundbreaking ceremony recently at the construction site in Anchorage for the replacement facility for Alaska's only public psychiatric hospital.