The court heard how she was terrified of it, and one night when drunk and contemplating suicide asked the community mental health team for help to get rid of it.
What does MHT stand for?
MHT stands for Mental Health Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHT
We have 78 other meanings of MHT in our Acronym Attic
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (UK)
- Mental Health Services of York Region (Canada)
- Male Hose Thread
- Manchester, NH, USA - Manchester (Airport Code)
- Marshall Islands Time (time zone designation)
- Master Handicap Technology
- Master Hypnotherapist
- Mean Holding Time (telecommunication traffic)
- Mechanical Handling Test
- Menopause Hormone Therapy
- Mental Health Technology (various schools)
- Method of Handling Traffic (various locations)
- Microsoft Hypertext Archive (file type/extension)
- Military Historical Tours Inc.
- Mississippi Heritage Trust (Jackson, MS)
- Monster Hunter Tri (gaming)
- Multi-server Hyper-threading Transportation
- Multiple Hypothesis Testing
- Multiple-Hypothesis Tracking
- Munitions Handling Trailer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff at Caswell Clinic in Glanrhyd Hospital are in the finals of the national Patient Safety Awards for their work improving the quality of care and safety of patients as part of Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board's (ABMU) mental health team.
Karen Scott, who works for South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust's Primary Care Mental Health Team in Gateshead, has an invitation to the House of Lords from Mental Health First Aid England and their patron, Prof Lord Patel of Bradford.
Police were called after Davies, part of the Ravenscourt community mental health team in Liverpool, turned up at her home with a bottle of wine and tried to touch her breast.
COMMUNITY mental health teams across north Warwickshire have moved to a new home.
HealthCare NZ's mental health teams offer a range of services from specialist support for children, adolescents, adults and older people, to respite support, medication monitoring, acute needs services and independent living assistance.
Contact Gateshead PCT's Primary Care Mental Health Team on 0191 283 2541, between 9am and 1pm, Monday to Friday.