North health chief Steve Shrub has been appointed to a new role spearheading the region's mental health task force.
What does MHTF stand for?
MHTF stands for Mental Health Task Force (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHTF
We have 5 other meanings of MHTF in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts High Technology Council
- Mental Health Treatment Center (New Mexico)
- Minnesota High Technology Council
- Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (governing board)
- Mount Horeb Telephone Company (Mount Horeb, WI)
- Missouri Highway and Transportation Department
- Maritime Hydrogen Technology Development Group
- Maldives Hotel and Trade Exhibition
- Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education (Zimbabwe)
- Mobile Tactical High Energy Lase (US DoD)
- Michigan Housing Trust Fund (est. 1985)
- Montpelier Housing Task Force (est. 1999; Montpelier, VT)
- Multiple Hypothesis Tracker Fusion
- Madison Homebrewers and Tasters Guild (Madison, WI)
- Marine Helicopter Training Group
- Mental Health Treatment Group
- Modular High Temperature Gas Reactor (engineering)
- Modular High-Temperature Gas-cooled Reactor
- More Hip Than Hippie (website)
- More Human Than Human
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Sashi Sashidharan, a member of the Government's Mental Health Task Force, said Ministers also rejected his proposal of setting up NHS targets intended to give a fairer balance to the way black and ethnic minority patients are treated.
Adam Ingram, SNP MSP for South Scotland and chairman of the Scottish Parliament's Cross Party Group on Mental Health - has now called for a mental health task force.
Carter founded the Carter Center's Mental Health Task Force, of which she is chair.