Subsequent coverage encompasses analysis of categorical data, genetic epidemiology, gene-environment interplay in psychiatric disorders, reliability, mental health services research, the natural history of psychopathology, and the National Comorbidity Survey, among other topics.
What does MHSR stand for?
MHSR stands for Mental Health Services Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 7 other meanings of MHSR in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Service Provider (counselor)
- Mental Health Services Plan (Department of Health and Human Services; Montana)
- Mental Health Support Project (Canada)
- Middle Harbor Shoreline Park (Oakland, CA)
- Mile High Sneaky Pete (pool cue)
- Mississippi Highway Safety Patrol
- Michigan High School Paintball Association
- Minnesota High School Press Association
- Mental Health Services Program for Youth (effort to create a national system)
- Mobile Health Services Quality Agency
- Midwest High Speed Rail Association (now Midwest High Speed Rail Coalition)
- Minnesota High School Rodeo Association, Inc.
- Midwest Hazardous Substance Research Center (US EPA)
- Midwest High Speed Rail Coalition (formerly Midwest High Speed Rail Association)
- Minnesota Highway Safety and Research Center
- Mental Health Services Research, Evaluation, and Training Program (University of Hawaii)
- Mental Health Services Research Program
- Multi-Group Hot Standby Router Protocol
- Malayan High School of Science (est. 2005; Manila, Philippines)
- Materials Handling Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advancing Correctional Mental Health Services Research Overall, research specific to the correctional context that asks the aforementioned questions is scant.
BY JOANNE NICHOLSON, PHD ABOUT THE AUTHOR Joanne Nicholson, PhD, is a licensed psychologist and Professor of Psychiatry at the Center for Mental Health Services Research in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
00 Hardcover RC455 New to the second edition of this reference are five chapters, on new developments in measurement of quality of life, and on quality of life in connection with substance abuse, real world pharmacological trials, mental health services research, and the promotion of mental health.
The adaptation approach and a description of the modifications were then reviewed by the expert panel of Mexican American therapists described earlier, by a group of consultants with expertise in cross-cultural and mental health services research (N = 12), and by Dr.
Mental Health Services Research 5 (1):39-54, March 2003.