What does MHSRET stand for?
MHSRET stands for Mental Health Services Research, Evaluation, and Training Program (University of Hawaii)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Michigan High School Paintball Association
- Minnesota High School Press Association
- Mental Health Services Program for Youth (effort to create a national system)
- Mobile Health Services Quality Agency
- Mental Health Services Research
- Midwest High Speed Rail Association (now Midwest High Speed Rail Coalition)
- Minnesota High School Rodeo Association, Inc.
- Midwest Hazardous Substance Research Center (US EPA)
- Midwest High Speed Rail Coalition (formerly Midwest High Speed Rail Association)
- Minnesota Highway Safety and Research Center
- Mental Health Services Research Program
- Multi-Group Hot Standby Router Protocol
- Malayan High School of Science (est. 2005; Manila, Philippines)
- Materials Handling Support System
- Melvyn Henaughan Safety Services (UK)
- Military Health Services System
- Monk's Hill Secondary School (Singapore)
- Mt. Hood Snow Sports (website)
- Musgrave Hill State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Mid-Hudson School Study Council (New Paltz, NY)