Officials should reconsider laying off mental health service providers in Eugene's schools.
What does MHSP stand for?
MHSP stands for Mental Health Service Provider (counselor)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHSP
We have 11 other meanings of MHSP in our Acronym Attic
- Muslim Home School Network and Resource
- McLean High School Orchestra (McLean, VA)
- Mennonite Historical Society of Ontario (Canada)
- Mental Health System Oppression
- Multicultural History Society of Ontario (Canada)
- Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission (California Department of Mental Health)
- Melbourne High School Old Boys (Australia)
- Mental Health Services for Older People (Aukland, New Zealand)
- Milwaukee High School of the Arts (Milwaukee, WI)
- Malvern Hills Science Park (UK)
- Mental Health Services Plan (Department of Health and Human Services; Montana)
- Mental Health Support Project (Canada)
- Middle Harbor Shoreline Park (Oakland, CA)
- Mile High Sneaky Pete (pool cue)
- Mississippi Highway Safety Patrol
- Michigan High School Paintball Association
- Minnesota High School Press Association
- Mental Health Services Program for Youth (effort to create a national system)
- Mobile Health Services Quality Agency
- Mental Health Services Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
They say they will work in close partnership with other health and social care providers such as Kirklees Council, Locala, hospitals and mental health service providers.
Mental health service provider Bluebonnet Trails escaped budget cuts that would have shut off services to more than 2,000 people.
Perhaps mental health service providers, and mental health nursing specifically, may soon be well positioned to address some issues of great concern to me.
Hudson will help government and industry leaders understand how this new health data has been integrated into the iTriage mobile healthcare platform to help expand, improve and empower Americans to make informed healthcare decisions about mental health service providers.
Even if they realized their daughter had a psychiatric condition, there was not a mental health service provider within a day's drive.
The women's mental health service provider had wanted to create a 45-bed secure facility at Briars Hey, Rainhill, but a public enquiry in September, 2009, rejected the plans.