Research by the Equality and Human Rights Commission Wales and by the Mental Health Research Network has revealed the extent of discrimination.
What does MHRN stand for?
MHRN stands for Mental Health Research Network (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHRN
- Macedonian Human Rights Movement International
- Mid Herts Rural Minors League (youth football; UK)
- Man Hours Remaining
- Madhyapara Hard Rock Mining Project (Bangladesh)
- Minnesota Human Resource Management Practice
- Mackenzie Highway Repeater Network (radio club; Canada)
- Manitoba Harm Reduction Network (Manitoba, Canada)
- Maryland Homeschool Resource Network (website)
- Medically High Risk Newborn
- Mental Health Registered Nurse
- Montana Human Rights Network (Helena, MT)
- Mental Health Research Network Cymru (UK)
- Montagnard Human Rights Organization (North Carolina)
- Master of Human Resource and Organisational Development (degree; Department of Commerce; University of Delhi; India)
- Many Happy Returns of the Day
- Mandatory High-Risk Pooling (health policy)
- Maryland Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Mobile Host Routing Protocol
- Maryland Health Resources Planning Commission (Baltimore, MD)
- Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer (medical disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prof Craddock's comments, which will be made at today's inaugural meeting of the Mental Health Research Network Cymru, come after Chancellor Gordon Brown has pinpointed biomedical research as a major driver of the UK economy.