Dr Amira bint Abdul Mohsin Al Raaidan said, "I will talk on the importance of rehabilitation in substance abuse and drug addiction with a focus on community based mental health rehabilitation in addiction.
What does MHR stand for?
MHR stands for Mental Health Rehabilitation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHR
We have 75 other meanings of MHR in our Acronym Attic
- Maternal Heart Rate
- Maternal High Risk (program; various locations)
- Max Headroom (TV show)
- Maximum Heart Rate
- McGraw-Hill Ryerson (Canadian publisher)
- Mean Hull Roughness (sailing)
- Medical and Health Research
- Medical Hair Restoration
- Medical History Review
- Member of the House of Representatives
- Michigan House Republicans
- Mid-Hants Railway (heritage railway; Hampshire, UK)
- Mike Hailwood Replica (model of Ducati motorcycle)
- Mile High Resistance
- Ministry of Human Rights (various locations)
- Missouri Historical Review (State Historical Society of Missouri)
- Mobile Home Residential (zoning)
- Mori Hills Reit (Japan)
- Multi-Hop Relay
- Multiple Head Registration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two occurred in emergency departments, one in a mental health rehabilitation unit, one on a general ward, and one in an aged care facility.
Application ref: 12/0795/COU Date received: April 4 Address: 9A - 11 Imperial Avenue, Norton, TS20 2EW Proposal: Change of use from adult mental health rehabilitation and support centre to an eating disorder service.
at Rutland Heights Mental Health Rehabilitation Center.
Byline: By Lauren Turner South Wales Echo A controversial mental health rehabilitation centre has been given the go-ahead.
com CONTACTS: CLOID SHULER, VICE PRESIDENT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DALE FRICK, VICE PRESIDENT, MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES RON MADDUX, VICE PRESIDENT, PROJECT DEVELOPMENT RON CHAMPION, VICE PRESIDENT, INTERNATIONAL SERVICES PABLO PAEZ, DIRECTOR, CORPORATE RELATIONS The GEO Group (NYSE: GGI) is a world leader in the delivery of correctional and detention management, medical and mental health rehabilitation services and other diversified services to federal, state and local government agencies around the globe.
Adding a vocational focus to mental health rehabilitation.