Miss Goode told the court Gordon set up an organisation called the Somewhere Else Mental Health Project.
What does MHP stand for?
MHP stands for Mental Health Project (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHP
We have 219 other meanings of MHP in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Heritage Preservation (Georgia State University)
- Master of Historic Preservation
- Masters of Health Promotion (degree)
- Maximum Human Performance
- McGraw-Hill Publishing
- Measured Horsepower
- Mental Health Partnership
- Mental Health Plan
- Mental Health Professional
- Mental Health Program (various organizations)
- Mercy Health Partners (various locations)
- Message Handling Processor
- Message Handling Protocol
- Micro Heat Pipe
- Middengroepen en Hoger Personeel (Dutch)
- Migrant Health Promotion (various locations)
- Mile High Pinball (game)
- Million Horse Power (energy)
- Milliyetci Hareket Partisi (Turkish: National People's Party)
- Ministry of Health and Population (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She served on the boards of the Academy for Educational Development, the Alan Guttmacher Institute, the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, the Lenox Hill Neighborhood Houses, the March of Dimes, the Mental Health Project, the Victims Services Agency, and Vassar College.
In two cases, faculty participants could not begin work on the mental health project until this winter semester because of class schedules and other duties.
Federal Health Minister Leonna Aglukkak announced $27 million to go towards mental health projects in rural and urban Aboriginal communities, but, on top of that, Simon has requested a one-time $15 million investment over five years for Inuit mental health programs in the country's four Inuit regions.
Pastor Napier said: "We run a mental health project which includes group sessions and day trips to places like London and Blackpool to get people out of their environment.
Alessandra Bajec -- PNN - This week I joined one of the three annual trips organized by the IBDAA women's mental health project based at the Dheisheh refugee camp located in Bethlehem city southern West Bank.