The Iowa Mental Health Planning and Advisory Council is seeking applications for membership.
What does MHPAC stand for?
MHPAC stands for Mental Health Planning and Advisory Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MHPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd (gaming)
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (gaming)
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (gaming)
- Mast Head Power Amplifier (cellular)
- Master of Health Policy and Administration (Washington)
- Medicaid Health Plans of America (Washington, DC)
- Mental Health Parity Act of 1996
- Mental Health Procedures Act (Pennsylvania; est. 1976)
- Milford Haven Port Authority (Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire; Wales, UK)
- Multiple Habitat Planning Area (California)
- Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008
- Mental Health Promotion Action Link (western Australia)
- Malaysian Health Promotion Board (est. 2006)
- Mat Hoffman's Pro Bmx (game)
- Montmartre Highlanders Pipe Band (France)
- Morgan Hill Pony Baseball (Morgan Hill, CA)
- Maine Heritage Policy Center (Portland, ME)
- Maine Historic Preservation Commission (est. 1971)
- Mental Health Planning Council (various states)
- Miami Herald Publishing Company (Florida)