McClure was working for Worcestershire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust as a gateway mental health worker when she started an affair with a man referred to her for depression.
What does MHP stand for?
MHP stands for Mental Health Partnership
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHP
We have 220 other meanings of MHP in our Acronym Attic
- Manufactured Housing Prepayment
- Maritime Helicopter Project
- Marshall Honors Program (USC)
- Master of Health Planning
- Master of Heritage Preservation (Georgia State University)
- Master of Historic Preservation
- Masters of Health Promotion (degree)
- Maximum Human Performance
- McGraw-Hill Publishing
- Measured Horsepower
- Mental Health Plan
- Mental Health Professional
- Mental Health Program (various organizations)
- Mental Health Project (various organizations)
- Mercy Health Partners (various locations)
- Message Handling Processor
- Message Handling Protocol
- Micro Heat Pipe
- Middengroepen en Hoger Personeel (Dutch)
- Migrant Health Promotion (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worcestershire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust, which runs the EMI ward at the Royal Hospital, said the paramedic reports on Mr Byrne's case were wrong and it claimed noone witnessed the incident, although a patient with a walking stick with blood on was next to where Mr Byrne was found.
Professor Cornelius Katona, a consultant psychiatrist in the Kent and Medway Mental Health Partnership Trust, said in many instances, the way in which children were placed in the centres was "very traumatic".
A SERIES of walks to raise awareness of mental illness have been organised by Rhondda Cynon Taf Mental Health Partnership.
The scheme is part of a 60 million [pounds sterling] PFI project between Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust and Ryhurst First Priorities Ltd to build and maintain a range of new mental health services in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
The North Essex Mental Health Partnership (7) recommends early intervention, detection and prevention of mental health issues for women in the antenatal period.