Riverduinen, a mental health organization in the Netherlands, originated Proud2BMe and has licensed the concept to the association.
What does MHO stand for?
MHO stands for Mental Health Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHO
We have 36 other meanings of MHO in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Headache and Neurological Institute
- Mental Health Nurses Interest Group (Canada)
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (France)
- Munjoy Hill Neighborhood Organization (Portland, ME)
- Mental Health National Outcomes and Casemix Collection (Australia)
- Manitoba Home Nutrition Program (Canada)
- Mental Health National Service Framework (UK)
- Manual Handling Network
- Materials Handling Operation
- Medical Health Officer
- Military History Online (website)
- Minerals Held Orally
- Minnesota Historical Organizations
- Monster Hunter Orage
- Municipal Health Office (various locations)
- My Humble Opinion
- Reciprocal Ohm (unit of conductance; ohm spelled backwards)
- Manufactured Home Owners Association
- Massachusetts Health Officers Association
- McDonald's Hispanic Operators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three mental health organizations are pushing for rejection of the House budget plan authored by Rep.
The announcement was hailed by many mental health organizations.
To ensure that they have access to proper care, community mental health organizations must be clearly defined as their allowable medical homes.
doc Leaders of mental health organizations who wish to endorse the Statement should contact Donna E.
One example of branding is for mental health organizations to stop using the word "mental" in their titles because of the term's negative connotations.