The Bob Fenwick Memorial Mentoring Grants Program was developed in recognition of Bob's long service to mental health nursing and his role in mentoring less experienced mental health nurses.
What does MHN stand for?
MHN stands for Mental Health Nursing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHN
We have 42 other meanings of MHN in our Acronym Attic
- Murray Hill Middle School (Laurel, MD)
- Museum of Health & Medical Science (Texas)
- Mog House Management Union (game)
- Mount Holly Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Mount Holly Mountain Watch (Vermont)
- Main Hoon Na (Hindi movie)
- Medizinisch Holographisches Notfallprogramm (German: Emergency Medical Hologram, Star Trek)
- Members Hotel Network
- Men's Health Network
- Mental Health Net
- Molecular and Human Nutrition
- Moving Haven
- Mullen, Nebraska (airport code)
- Multi-health Network
- Multi-Housing News (publication)
- Marcy Holmes Neighborhood Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Mental Health Nurses Association (UK)
- Meridian Hill Neighborhood Association (Washington, DC)
- Messenger Hexitol Nucleic Acid (RNA)
- Metro Human Needs Alliance (Louisville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Manchester, UK, provides UK mental health nursing students with a textbook that aims to present an evidence-based introduction to the field.
I'm still in shock about getting a place to study mental health nursing at Teesside University - I've wanted this for so many years.
Dear Sir or Madam: My first experience in mental health nursing was during the psychiatric nursing clinical rotation of my undergraduate education.
It has recently seen an increase in interest fromWelsh nurses but it will continue to advertise in Ireland in a bid to increase its overall mental health nursing numbers.
The Mental Health Nursing Clinical Confidence Scale: A tool for measuring undergraduate learning on mental health clinical placements.
Pollock, a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner alumnus from Vanderbilt University School of Nursing, will be mentored as a future leader in the psychiatric mental health nursing field through APNA.
The objectives of the proposed program are to: (1) make advanced psychiatric and mental health nursing education accessible to nurses throughout rural Montana; (2) contribute to improved healthcare outcomes for underserved populations by active recruitment of graduate students from minority and disadvantaged backgrounds; and, (3) help Montanans and others in sparsely populated areas of the region gain access to high-quality, psychiatric and mental health care.