The Department of Health has developed a new suicide prevention strategy but Unite, which embraces the Mental Health Nurses Association, said the NHS needs to maintain local mental health services.
What does MHNA stand for?
MHNA stands for Mental Health Nurses Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHNA
We have 4 other meanings of MHNA in our Acronym Attic
- Members Hotel Network
- Men's Health Network
- Mental Health Net
- Mental Health Nursing
- Molecular and Human Nutrition
- Moving Haven
- Mullen, Nebraska (airport code)
- Multi-health Network
- Multi-Housing News (publication)
- Marcy Holmes Neighborhood Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Meridian Hill Neighborhood Association (Washington, DC)
- Messenger Hexitol Nucleic Acid (RNA)
- Metro Human Needs Alliance (Louisville, KY)
- Molecular Hybridization of Nucleic Acids
- Mental Health Needs Assessment Scale
- Mental Health Needs Council (Houston, TX)
- Mission Hills Neighborhood Council (San Fernando Valley, CA)
- Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de La Chaux-De-Fonds (Museum of Natural History of La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland)
- Mental Health North East (UK)
- Mental Health Nursing with the Elderly (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unite/CPHVA and the Mental Health Nurses Association (MHNA) have stated that talking therapies should be provided in schools.