Mental Health North East (MHNE) fears cutbacks to voluntary and NHS services is having a devastating impact on those needing vital help and support.
What does MHNE stand for?
MHNE stands for Mental Health North East (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHNE
- Marcy Holmes Neighborhood Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Mental Health Nurses Association (UK)
- Meridian Hill Neighborhood Association (Washington, DC)
- Messenger Hexitol Nucleic Acid (RNA)
- Metro Human Needs Alliance (Louisville, KY)
- Molecular Hybridization of Nucleic Acids
- Mental Health Needs Assessment Scale
- Mental Health Needs Council (Houston, TX)
- Mission Hills Neighborhood Council (San Fernando Valley, CA)
- Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de La Chaux-De-Fonds (Museum of Natural History of La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland)
- Mental Health Nursing with the Elderly (healthcare)
- Mount Hood National Forest (Oregon)
- Michigan Headache and Neurological Institute
- Mental Health Nurses Interest Group (Canada)
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (France)
- Munjoy Hill Neighborhood Organization (Portland, ME)
- Mental Health National Outcomes and Casemix Collection (Australia)
- Manitoba Home Nutrition Program (Canada)
- Mental Health National Service Framework (UK)
- Manual Handling Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mental Health North East fears cutbacks to voluntary and NHS services are having a devastating impact on those in need of help and support.
Byline: Marie Levy COMMUNITY and voluntary mental health groups will be offered a full programme of workshops and presentations on Friday Dr Ashok Kumar, MP for Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland, will launch the Partnership in Practice event at the TAD Centre in Middlesbrough, on behalf of the charity Mental Health North East (MHNE).
They are being supported by the North East Mental Health Development Unit, in association with Northern Pinetree Trust and Mental Health North East.
Kate Priestley, newly appointed chair of Mental Health North East, said: "The team at Muckle LLP were extremely professional experts in charity law.
The meetings, which have been arranged by the Alzheimer's Society and Mental Health North East, and are being held at Storey Park Centre, Morpeth, on 13 October 2009, from 9am to 12.
As well as serving as a magistrate on the adult and youth panels of the South Tyneside bench, Mr McDonald is also chairman of the board of trustees for Mental Health North East.