In 2002 the Adult Mental Health National Service Framework for Wales (the NSF) was published.
What does MHNSF stand for?
MHNSF stands for Mental Health National Service Framework (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de La Chaux-De-Fonds (Museum of Natural History of La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland)
- Mental Health North East (UK)
- Mental Health Nursing with the Elderly (healthcare)
- Mount Hood National Forest (Oregon)
- Michigan Headache and Neurological Institute
- Mental Health Nurses Interest Group (Canada)
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (France)
- Munjoy Hill Neighborhood Organization (Portland, ME)
- Mental Health National Outcomes and Casemix Collection (Australia)
- Manitoba Home Nutrition Program (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The health, wellbeing and local government committee highlighted that the Adult Mental Health National Service Framework - the key mechanism for improving services - has not been fully implemented and its achievements have been limited.
Sue Dixon, Mental Health National Service Framework facilitator, said: "They see people who come to casualty following an incident of self-harm.