AN INNOVATIVE website created to use the power of art to help people with mental health issues today launched a competition to find outstanding photographers and poets.
What does MHIT stand for?
MHIT stands for Mental Health Issues Today (journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHIT
- Mental Health Information Strategy (various nations)
- Metro Hartford Information Services (Hartford, CT)
- Modified Hachinski Ischemia Scale
- Moët Hennessy Information Services (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy)
- Mutual Health Insurance Scheme (Ghana)
- Manufactured Housing Institute of South Carolina
- Midwest HIDTA Investigative Support Center
- Medicare Hospital Insurance Tax
- Mental Health Interpreter Training (est. 2003)
- Mental Health Intervention Team (various organizations)
- Ming Hsin Institute of Technology (now Minghsin University of Science and Technology; Hsinchu County, Taiwan)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Thailand Ltd. (Thailand)
- Modified High Intensity Training (fitness)
- Monthly High Income Trust (investment)
- Maui Health Initiative Task Force (Hawaii)
- Medium/High Intensity Urban
- Mental Health Inpatient Unit (Australia and New Zealand)
- Microsurgical High Inguinal Varicocelectomy
- MHI (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries) Aerospace Vietnam Co, Ltd
- Massachusetts Hunter Jumper (horses)