For some veterans with the most severe mental illness, the alternative to repeat hospitalization has been the receipt of services through Mental Health Intensive Case Management (MHICM) programs, which began as a clinical trial of the ACT model.
What does MHICM stand for?
MHICM stands for Mental Health Intensive Case Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air Conditioners Australia Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Maryland Horse Industry Board (Maryland Department of Agriculture)
- Mississippi Home Inspector Board (licesning board)
- Mitsubishi Industrias Pesadas do Brasil Ltda. (Portuguese: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. of Brazil; Brazil)
- Maine Health Information Center (now Onpoint Health Data; Manchester, ME)
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission (Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing)
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation
- Mental Health Information Centre (South Africa)
- Michigan Health Insurance Company
- Mississauga Halton Infection Control Network (Canada)
- Multi-Hazard Identification
- Major Hazardous Incident Data Service
- Mental Health Information Development Program (Australia)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering (Japan)
- Mandatory Health Insurance Fund
- Master Header Information File (provides cost data for supply purposes)
- Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Montreal Heart Institute Foundation (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)