Kate Middleton was joined by comedian John Bishop on a visit to a primary school in Manchester to support the mental health initiative Place2Be.
What does MHI stand for?
MHI stands for Mental Health Initiative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHI
We have 104 other meanings of MHI in our Acronym Attic
- Masters in Health Informatics (degree program; various universities)
- Masters in Healthcare Innovation (Arizona State University College of Healthcare Innovation)
- Material Handling Institute (educational & certification component of MHIA)
- Matthew Hoyle International (Hong Kong)
- Med Help International
- Median Household Income
- Medical and Health Insurance
- Medicare Health Insurance
- Member Help Interactive (America Online)
- Mended Hearts, Inc. (est. 1951)
- Military History Institute (Army Heritage Education Center, PA)
- Mineral Hill Industries (Canada)
- Minneapolis Heart Institute (Minneapolis, MN)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- Montreal Heart Institute (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Multi-Media Holdings, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Muslim Hands International (NGO)
- Open Society Mental Health Initiative
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Plastic Technology (Japan)
- Malaysian Health Informatics Association (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A New Zealand study evaluating the 26 primary mental health initiatives (the first projects funded to provide primary mental health care) found PHC nurses were working in a number of different ways in interdisciplinary teams.
The hit singers released a viral campaign yesterday showing all five members asking people to back the mental health initiative, which aims to improve young people's mental health.
A new mental health initiative from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is aiming at a high incidence of serious mental health problems in Indian country.
Mental Health Initiatives The Bureau of Justice Assistance has released Improving Responses to People with Mental Illnesses: Tailoring Law Enforcement Initiatives to Individual Jurisdictions.
It will identify the extent of suicide risk among Metis youth, establish best practices and potential partnerships, and provide input into future provincial mental health initiatives.