The Mental Health Information Centre (MHIC) of Southern Africa aims to provide the most complete and up-to-date online directory of mental health service providers in sub-Saharan Africa.
What does MHIC stand for?
MHIC stands for Mental Health Information Centre (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHIC
We have 2 other meanings of MHIC in our Acronym Attic
- Material Handling Industry of America
- Mental Health Impact Assessment
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air Conditioners Australia Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Maryland Horse Industry Board (Maryland Department of Agriculture)
- Mississippi Home Inspector Board (licesning board)
- Mitsubishi Industrias Pesadas do Brasil Ltda. (Portuguese: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. of Brazil; Brazil)
- Maine Health Information Center (now Onpoint Health Data; Manchester, ME)
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission (Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing)
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation
- Michigan Health Insurance Company
- Mental Health Intensive Case Management
- Mississauga Halton Infection Control Network (Canada)
- Multi-Hazard Identification
- Major Hazardous Incident Data Service
- Mental Health Information Development Program (Australia)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering (Japan)
- Mandatory Health Insurance Fund
- Master Header Information File (provides cost data for supply purposes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coventry's Mental Health Information Centre helps patients and carers but says there are many in need it is not currently reaching.