Fiona Kerr, chief executive of Mental Health Helplines Partnership (MHHP), said: "Any manager of 0-250 employees in the UK can contact the Health for Work Adviceline for free advice in relation to effectively supporting and managing any employees experiencing ill-health while in your employment.
What does MHHP stand for?
MHHP stands for Mental Health Helplines Partnership (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHHP
We have 6 other meanings of MHHP in our Acronym Attic
- Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority
- Mile High Housing Fund (Denver, CO)
- Mount Hood Habitat for Humanity (Oregon)
- McGraw-Hill Home Interactive
- Ohio Mental Health Housing Leadership Institute (Ohio Department of Mental Health; Columbus, OH)
- May Her Hooves Never Be Shod (humorous blessing for the Invisible Pink Unicorn)
- Memorial Hermann Health Network Providers (Houston, TX)
- Mid-Hudson Hockey Officials Association (New York)
- Movimento Hip-Hop Organizado Brasileiro
- Manitoba Heart Health Project (University of Manitoba; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Minnesota Hearing Healthcare Providers, Inc.
- Minnesota Heart Health Program
- Minnesota Hospital and Healthcare Partnership
- Medicine Hat Horse Registry
- Model Horse Hobby References
- Massachusetts Healthcare Human Resources Association
- Mid-Hudson Human Resource Association (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Madison Heights High School (Anderson, IN)
- Maple Heights High School (Maple Heights, Ohio)
- Medicine Hat High School (Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crossline is staffed by committed Christians, but is a service that is open to people from any walk of life, and has been accredited by the Mental Health Helplines Partnership.