In 2008, WHO launched its mental health Gap Action Programme (mhGAP) to assist countries to scale up services for mental, neurological and substance use disorders.
What does MHGAP stand for?
MHGAP stands for Mental Health Gap Action Programme (Geneva, Switzerland; World Health Organisation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Moscow Helsinki Group (Russia)
- Mousehunt Gold
- Multi-Hop Grooming
- My Holy Grail
- Mystery Hot Girl (slang)
- Miles Hand Grenade/Claymore Mine
- Manitoba Hang Gliding Association (Manitoba, Canada)
- Maryland Hang Gliding Association
- Modular High-Gain Antenna (wireless communications)
- Mid-Hudson Graphic Arts Association (International Association of Printing House Craftsmen; Montgomery, NY)
- Mile High Green Cross (Denver, CO)
- Milford Haven Golf Club (Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK)
- Morgans Hotel Group Co
- Matt Holton Graphic Design (UK)
- Multifocal High-Grade Dysplasia
- Monster Hunter Generations (gaming)
- Multilineage Hemopoietic Growth Factor
- Mile High Game Guys (podcast)
- Missionarische Heilig-Geist-Gemeinschaft (German: Missionary Holy Spirit Community)
- Meritage Hospitality Group Inc. (Grand Rapids, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The intervention guide will help scale up care for mental, neurological and substance use disorders - which is the aim of WHO mental health Gap Action Programme (mhGAP).
The Intervention Guide will help scale up care for mental, neurological and substance use disorders - which is the aim of WHO mental health Gap Action Programme (mhGAP), according to the statement.