What does MHFNS stand for?
MHFNS stands for Mental Health Foundation of Nova Scotia (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Monadnock Habitat for Humanity (Keene, NH)
- Mahindra Holdings and Finance Ltd.
- Majjarrrsha Housing Finance Ltd. (India)
- Manipal Home Finance Ltd. (India)
- Medal of Honor: Frontline (video game)
- Most Holy Family Monastery (Fillmore, NY)
- Medicine Hat Folk Music Club (Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada)
- Multi-Hazard Flood Map Modernization (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Modified Hammersmith Functional Motor Scale
- Mental Health Family Nurse Practitioner
- Monster Hunter Frontier Online (gaming)
- Marble Hill Family Practice (Bronx, NY)
- Maryland Home Financing Program
- Maternal Health and Family Planning Program
- Methane Hydrates Fellowship Program
- Ministry of Health and Family Planning (Madagascar)
- Multi-Hazard Functional Plan (California)
- Manufactured Home Fair Practices Commission (California)
- Mid-Hudson Forensic Psychiatric Center (New York)
- Maryland Heights Fire Protection District (Maryland Heights, MO)