Murray WORCESTER - A 49-year-old Worcester man was placed on probation and ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation Thursday after pleading guilty in Worcester Superior Court to charges of setting three small fires in the Birch Street apartment building where he lived.
What does MHE stand for?
MHE stands for Mental Health Evaluation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHE
We have 54 other meanings of MHE in our Acronym Attic
- Mile High Down Syndrome Association (Denver, CO)
- Medical High Dependency Unit (UK)
- Medium Heavy Duty Vehicle
- Molecular Holographic Distance Vector
- Mental Health Data Warehouse (New Zealand)
- Mladez Hrvatske Demokratske Zajednice (Croatian: Young Croatian Democratic Union; Croatia)
- Material Handling Engineering
- Material Handling Equipment
- Materials Handling Equipment (US DoD)
- Mechanized Handling Equipment
- Michael Hofmann Engineering (est. 1986; various locations)
- Midway Home Entertainment
- Ministry of Higher Education (Philippines)
- Monthly Housing Expense (finance)
- Most Harmful Event (transportation safety management)
- Mostly Harmless Econometrics
- Moving Horizon Estimation (automatic control)
- Multiple Headspace Extraction (gas chromatography)
- Multiple Hereditary Exostoses
- Maine Home Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brigham is currently held at a hospital for mental health evaluation, Phoenix New Times reported.
After officers took the woman into custody, medics cleaned the fuel from her body and took her to a hospital for a mental health evaluation.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The screening includes a behavioral health form completed during a medical evaluation, with those soldiers showing concerns receiving a mental health evaluation.
The soldiers who had identifiable concerns were given a mental health evaluation, and those who exhibited psychotic or bipolar symptoms were not deployed.
And I would not be forced to get a mental health evaluation.