Peter Ghroum, lecturer practitioner in forensic nursing at the Caswell Clinic, said: "On behalf of the mental health directorate and Caswell Clinic, we are very pleased and honoured to be the first unit in Wales to be awarded the coveted title of practice innovation unit.
What does MHD stand for?
MHD stands for Mental Health Directorate (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHD
We have 71 other meanings of MHD in our Acronym Attic
- Magnetohydrodynamic (conversion; nuclear energy)
- Malteser Hilfsdienst (medical help organization)
- Maritime Homeland Defense
- Mashhad, Iran (Airport Code)
- Massachusetts Highway Department
- Matratzenhorchdienst (German slang humor: sleeping)
- Matt Hotch Designs (Fullerton, CA)
- Medical Holding Detachment
- Medium Human Development
- Mental Health Day
- Mestska Hromadna Doprava (Czech Republik)
- Metal Home Digest
- Metering Head Differential
- Methodist Health System
- Micro Hybrid Drive
- Miejski Handel Detaliczny (food distributor in Poland)
- Military History Detachment
- Mindesthaltbarkeitsdatum (German: Best Before; food labeling)
- Minimum Hemolytic Dose
- Minnesota Health Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
This latter view is supported by the huge drive of the Gauteng Mental Health Directorate and the MHRBs to conduct training on implementation of the Act at all institutions in Gauteng.
The next keynote address was from deputy director of the Ministry of Health's mental health directorate and consultation-liaison psychiatrist, Charles Hornabrook, who spoke about recent changes at the Ministry, including the Horn" Report.
She has previously worked for the Ministry of Health: as senior adviser, pandemic planning in the mental health directorate and as acting chief adviser, nursing.
The purpose-built Caswell Clinic, which opened in July 2004, is run by Bro Morgannwg NHS Trust, whose mental health directorate general manager Robert Goodwin said, 'The aim of building the new 64-bed unit was to help repatriate Welsh patients receiving treatment within English independent sector hospitals and to increase local provision to South Wales patients.
Run by the forensic mental health directorate within Bro Morgannwg NHS Trust, it provides specialist treatment for up to 64 patients suffering from serious mental disorders.
Director of Nursing Bernadine Rees said the scheme had been done in liaison with the Mental Health Directorate though there had been no formal application.