Yesterday their family said Mrs Regan and Rakeim were "let down and failed" by the Leeds Mental Health Crisis Team.
What does MHCT stand for?
MHCT stands for Mental Health Crisis Team (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHCT
We have 2 other meanings of MHCT in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Hygiene Consultation Service
- Mullica Hill Cold Storage (Mullica Hill Group; New Jersey)
- Multicultural Health Communication Service
- Murray Hill Chinese School (New Jersey)
- Must Haves & Can't Stands (online dating)
- Mental Health Coalition of South Australia
- Mountain House Community Services District (Canada)
- Mental Health Consumer/Survivor Network (Minnesota)
- Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Mental Health Court (State of Alaska)
- Micro-Haematocrite Centrifugation Technique
- Montana High Country Tours (est. 1979; Polaris, MT)
- Mental Health Connection of Tarrant County (Texas)
- Manifold Heat Control Valve (car part)
- Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Manufactured Housing Communities of Washington
- Midwest Health Center for Women (est. 1975; Minneapolis, MN)
- Ministry of Health and Child Welfare (Zimbabwe)
- Mixed Hockey Club Weesp (Weesp, Netherlands)
- Mount Hope Church Williamston (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you ever spot his foaming mouth begging through the window of an Aston Martin Virage for a mental health crisis team, remember this is a man who's made a living out of saying therapy is for muesli-knitting veggie poofs and the NHS is a tax-draining wheeze for scroungers.
She questions the humanity of incarcerating those with a mental illness and who are also either drunk or wasted in police cells, or, as some mental health crisis teams have decided, failing to respond at all.
The inquest heard how Mrs Corner had been under the care of a mental health crisis team.
During the month leading up to her death, Colette had repeatedly contacted her GP and local mental health crisis team about Wright's violent and threatening behaviour.
The GP must have thought Paul was ill because he referred him to the mental health crisis team at Aintree hospital that same day.
Royal Avenue is part of a larger mental health crisis team that includes White Bird Clinic, Lane County Mental Health and Sacred Heart Medical Center's Emergency Department, among others.