7) A notable outcome of CIT training, which cuts across these priorities, is that it appears to increase officers' confidence in the effectiveness of their mental health crisis interventions and lessens stigma toward individuals with severe mental illness (schizophrenia in particular).
What does MHCI stand for?
MHCI stands for Mental Health Crisis Intervention (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHCI
We have 7 other meanings of MHCI in our Acronym Attic
- Mission of Hope Cancer Fund (Jackson, MI)
- Missouri Health Care Freedom Act
- Manufactured Home Cooperative Fund Program (New York)
- Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Mental Health Clubhouse
- Mixed Hockey Club Hoevelaken (Netherlands)
- Massey Hill Classical High School (Fayetteville, NC)
- Mill Hill County High School (UK)
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I (cancer immunity)
- Masters of Human-Computer Interaction (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Michigan Health Care Institute
- Multimodal Human-Computer Interaction
- Myosin Heavy Chain Isoform (cell physiology)
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II
- Myosin Heavy Chain Gene II
- Member of the Hotel Catering and Institutional Management Association
- Mental Health Center of Jacksonville (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Myosin Heavy Chain Kinase
- Myosin II Heavy Chain Kinase A
- Master of Health Care Leadership
Samples in periodicals archive:
He saw his GP in August 2005 bec- ause he was thinking about self-harm and he was referred to a mental health crisis intervention team.
It also offers chapters about police officers executing mental health crisis interventions (chapter 5), suicide interventions (chapter 6), and emergency detention (chapter 8).